Receive Your Complimentary eBook Excerpt NOW!
"Organizing Dynamics GP – Free Chapter from Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Cookbook"
A free sample chapter from Packt Enterprise's book: Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Cookbook.
Dynamics GP provides a number of features to better organize the overall system and improve its usefulness for all users. This chapter is designed to demonstrate how to implement and fine tune these features to provide the most benefit.
In this chapter, they will look at:
- Speeding up account entry with Account Aliases
- Gaining visibility with Horizontal Scroll Arrows
- Streamlining payables processing by prioritizing vendors
- Getting clarity with User Defined fields
- Developing connections with Internet User Defined fields
- Gaining additional reporting control with Account Rollups
- Remembering processes with an Ad hoc workflow
- Improving financial reporting clarity by splitting purchasing accounts
- Speeding up lookups with Advanced Lookups
- Going straight to the site with Web Links
Packt Enterprise books can be summed up through the tagline "Professional Expertise Distilled". They take in-the-trenches knowledge from experienced software professionals, and distil it into a single, easy to follow manuscript.
Offered Free by: Packt Enterprise
Other Resources from: